Shiny Kitchens stands as one of Melbourne’s most well-known cabinet manufacturing companies. What started as a family business in 1999 at a small garage, now caters the needs of more than 600 projects every year. Our In-house production of Thermolaminated Vinyl Doors, Laminated bench tops and the excellent joinery skills ensure great quality of the products that we deliver.
Designing a kitchen that is tailor made for your style and choice is our domain of expertise. We work closely with our clients, understand their requirements and put in our experience, expertise and passion to bring out the best out of every job we undertake. We can cater to your needs of customised storages be it for your house, shops or corporate offices, we would love to hear it from you!
- As a family owned business with 18 years’ experience and still counting, we have been there and done that!
- A best-in-class customer service and design experience is what we aim to deliver.
- Over 5000 marvellous kitchens and still counting.
Having been in the industry for over 18 years, we have created more than 5000 dream kitchens so far. Our team brings in personal passion to every job we undertake. We offer relentless customer service and unbeatable prices, which have been the driving reasons for being known as Melbourne’s most loved Kitchen Makers.
Shiny Kitchens makes your dream home designs into reality, taking you through the entire design experience with great quality work at unbeatable prices. Simply because, we make it matter.
- We understand customer expectations and strive to deliver quality.
- Our talented staff ensures effective communication and support throughout the design and installation process
Well Known jobs completed
- Genesis Fitness Club, Maidstone
- Super Mart, Cambellfield
- SIA Medical
- YMCA Building, Derrmut
- Digani Restaurant, Docklands
- Australian Laser & Skin Clinic
- 7/11, Flinders Lane, Melbourne City
- Tek Foods, Epping
Work for us
Are you looking forward for a career that makes a difference? We continually work at maintaining its efficient manufacturing operations by adopting continuous improvement principles, reducing waste and continuing to invest in people and technologies. If this sounds like you, We would love to hear more from you!